- Boarding at 9:00 am from the Carayou hotel located at Pointe du Bout (Trois-Îlets)
- Navigation towards the Diamant then tour of the rock with historical explanations
- Then enjoy free time in Anses-d'Arlet for a walk in this typical fishing village
- Swimming in its crystal clear waters
- Return to the boat for a Creole aperitif (unlimited cocktails all day)
- Creole lunch served on board
- In the afternoon, navigation to Grande Anse for a swim with the turtles
- Departure to the black sand beach Anse Noire and the bat cave
- Hoisting the sail for navigation to the bay of Fort de France
- Return scheduled at 5:00 p.m. at the Hotel Carayou
A must-see for every visitor in Martinique !
An historic fishing village you would not want to miss !
One of the best moment of the day to enjoy without moderation !
We set sail for the magnificent beach of Grande Anse for a memorable swimming session with turtles !
An orange sky and magical sunset for your return to the land !